Sunday, April 05, 2009

My birthday gift framed


I have just framed my birthday gift from Pierrette and spent some time looking for just the right frame and I found this, its is brushed silver metal with a swirly circle design on it which echos the swirls on the canvas.


The mount is a black velvet/suede mount and I did toy with having a second inner mount but decided that this would show of the little Kitty best of all.
I had problems taking a decent photo as whichever way I tried I kept getting reflections, outside I got trees and clouds show up and inside a flash bounced back and I got a spodge right in the middle so I hope that you like not only the frame and mount that I chose but also the photo

4 comments:

Love to Stitch 99 said...

That is what I noticed first when I saw your frame, the swirly circles.

The black mat certainly draws your eyes inwards.

Is it a frame that you put on a desk or on a wall?

Pierrette =^..^=

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

You picked the perfect frame!
That is just adorable. What a special birthday gift.

NCPat said...

Terry,
this is just perfect! I love how you found swirls to go with the swirls--hope it was a happy birthday!

r garriott said...

This is absolutely Darling!!! (A word I thought I'd never use.) I love it.